Wheel Bearing Services
When there is a lack of friction caused by a broken sealant or lack of lubricant on the wheel bearings, your car can vibrate and make a loud noise. This can cause unsteady driving and uneven wear on the wheels and suspension. If you are facing wheel bearing issues in Rocklea, Brisbane call the mechanics who will come out to you.
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U
- Convenience: Our team of Repco Authorised Service Centre mechanics will come out to you whether your car is stuck at the store, stuck in the driveway or stuck at work.
- Peace of Mind: With the Repco Nationwide Guarantee behind everything we do, you can be sure that whether the service was performed in the shop or at the park, it will be top notch.
- Great Value: Not only do you save a bundle by working with a local company but you save the time and hassle it could take to get your car into the shop.
Wheel Bearing Services From Mechanics 2 U
- Bearing Replacement
- Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Front Race Set Replacement
- Outer Race Set Replacement
- Centre Race Set Replacement
- Roller Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Wheel Rim Replacement
- Lug Bolt Replacement
- Gasket Replacement
- Hub Assembly Repair
- Dust Shield Repair
- Sealant Repair
- Spindle or Upright Repair
- Greasing of the Bearings
Wheel Bearing System Parts
Though the tires on the vehicle may look like big and bulky pieces of equipment, there are many small parts which go into creating the wheel system. From the tiny inner bearings to small rubber seals, wheels are more than rubber tires.
As we are always educating our mechanics, let us educate you on some of the parts of the wheel system with our short glossary:
- Hub: Part of the wheel which attaches to the drive axle.
- Spindle: Also known as steering knuckle and upright, this piece carries the hub and attaches to the suspension.
- Front, Outer, Centre Race: Factory set of wheel bearings.
- Sealant: The bearings are factory sealed when first installed.
For wheel bearing repairs call us and we'll send Mechanics 2 U!