Transmission System Services
As with all the parts of your vehicle, the transmission needs regular servicing. Whether you drive an automatic or a manual transmission, the team at Mechanics 2 U, can service your transmission and have you back on the road in no time! What's better, is that you do not have to come to us, we will come to you. No matter where you are when you experience gear slippage issues, call us and we will be there in no time.
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U
- Peace of Mind: All of the work performed by our Repco Authorised team of mechanics around Rocklea is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest parts and services for transmissions. We aim to get all the work done efficiently and get you back on the road in no time.
- Service on Your Schedule: The benefit of working with Mechanics 2 U is that we come to you. Whether you are at the market, the office or the kids' football game, we will come to you for all your service needs.
Transmission System Services from Mechanics 2 U Include:
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Service
- Planetary Gearset Replacement
- Flywheel Repair
- Piston Repair
- Piston Cleaning
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- Rubber Seal Replacement
- Parking Brake Repair
- Gear Pump Replacement
- Governor Replacement
- Throttle Valve Repair
- Vacuum Modulator Repair
- Manual Valve Replacement
- Idle Gear Replacement
- Synchroniser Repair
Symptoms and Causes of Transmission System Failure
When the transmission goes on your vehicle it can cause a big headache. Imagine never being able to get into gear again. Prevent these issues by knowing what to look for. Here are some common symptoms and causes of transmission system failure:
- The clutch may not engage due to low transmission fluid.
- When there is a strange smell coming from the car the transmission fluid may be burning.
- The gear may fall out of place if there are worn gear teeth or issues with the clutch.
- There may be a grinding when changing gears due to too much slack in the clutch cable.
Prevent these and other transmission issues by calling one of our Mechanics 2 U today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am am to 5:00 pm