Power Steering Repair
When power steering fails it can be very difficult to control the car. From a lack of hydraulic fluid to wear and tear in the power steering belts, the team at Mechanics 2 U can have you back up and running with minimal down time. Not only do we have the latest diagnostic equipment to pinpoint the issues, but we bring our service to your convenient location.
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U
- Convenience: How many mechanics will come to your home or work? While the kids are at a cricket game we can meet you in the parking lot to refill your power steering fluid.
- Peace of Mind: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre family you know that whenever anyone form our team comes to you, you will be meeting with one of the most well educated technicians in the business.
- Great Value: We know that time is money which is why we want to offer to come to your home, work or business. This means your vehicle gets the attention it needs without needing to take time out or pay for a rental.
Power Steering Services Offered from Mechanics 2 U
- Power Steering Repair
- Hydraulic Actuator Replacement
- Electric Actuator Replacement
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Rotary Vane Pump Replacement
- Piston Rod Repair
- Seal Gland Repair
- Torsion Bar Replacement
- Steering Wheel Repair
- Steering Column Repair
- Flow Control Valve Repair
- Electro-Hydraulic System Overhaul
- Rack and Pinion System Repair
- Radiator Flush
- Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Coolant Filling
- Transmission Repair
- Mainshaft Repair
- Input Shaft Repair
- Output Shaft Repair
- Clutch Replacement
Symptoms and Causes of Power Steering Failure
Knowing the symptoms of power steering failure can help you identify the issue which you are facing and communicate to the mechanic.
- Hard to steer the vehicle
- Lack of steering fluid
- Leaking of hydraulic fluid
- Loose engine belts
- Build up of mineral deposits in the radiator
- Breakdown of the actuators
Driving should not be a hassle! Call the team at Mechanics 2 U and let us service your car and get you back on the road!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm