Log Book Servicing
Every vehicle's has a log book servicing schedule designed to keep the car working safely and efficiently and your repair costs down. That's right, many repairs costs can be minimised or completely avoided through preventative measures such as regular servicing. The team at Mechanics 2 U in Rocklea are ready to take on your vehicle's next Log Book Service, contact us today to book it in.
Why Work with Us?
- High Quality of Work: We rely on our repeat customers so we always work hard to make sure every car is taken care of and make an extra effort to make sure our customers are happy
- Understand Urgency: We know you are busy so we always try and get your car in and out in the same day to minimise the disruption to you
- Courtesy Vehicles: We have four courtesy vehicles for use by our customers if your car is out of action for a longer period
- Mobile Service: We also do mobile servicing so we can bring our log book service to you if you need
What is Log Book Servicing?
Log Book Servicing is a proactive approach to car maintenance where regular inspections and small fixes keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently and prevent damage and other problems which could be costly to repair.
Every car, truck, four wheel drive and other vehicle is issued with a "Log Book" by the manufacturer which lays out the timing and agenda for your regular log book services. You should keep your log book in your glove box for reference and recording any details but we can also refer to our database to get the required information if you've misplaced your book.
It may be tempting to delay your next log book service because your car is probably still driveable. While you obviously need to find availability in your budget and schedule, don't delay too long because wear and tear on the car will increase exponentially and could lead to damage which is many times more expensive than the log book service would have been.
Every car is different and the agenda for each service changes according to the schedule which is why each vehicle is issued with a log book. Here are some examples of what can be included;
- Change Oil
- Check Coolant
- Check Car Battery
- Check Transmission Fluid
- Check Brake Fluid
- Check the Condition of the Air Filter
- Check Power Steering Fluid
- Chck Spark Plugs
- Check Turn Signals
- Check Brake Lights
- Check Heating System
- Brake Check
- Belt Check
- Hose Check
- Tyre Rotation
- Coolant Sensor Check
For a high quality Log Book Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 1849 Ipswich road and service many customers in Rocklea, Corinda, Sherwood and the surrounding areas.