Ignition System Services
There are some car care issues which are extreme. There go above and beyond the muffler sounds or the decrease in fuel efficiency. These are the issues, such as ignition system issues, which cause your engine to go cold. When you cannot turn on your car, call the team in Rocklea, Brisbane who will come to you.
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U
- Peace of Mind: While some may be wary of mechanics coming to their home, when you call us you know that a member of the Repco Authorised Service Centre will be coming to you. You can expect only the top mechanics.
- Great Value: Not only do you not need to rent a car or have your vehicle towed to our shop, but with access to the spare parts network from Repco we can find the right part within your budget.
- Wonderful Team: Our family owned business is a proud member of the Rocklea community. When you choose to work with us you are making a commitment to the community.
Ignition System Services Offered from Mechanics 2 U
- Battery Cleaning
- Battery Replacement
- Ignition System Overhaul
- Compression Chamber Repair
- Distributerless Ignition Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Rotor Repair
- Spark Plug Testing
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Hot Spark Plug Replacement
- Cold Spark Plug Replacement
- Spark Plug Wire Replacement
- Distributer Cap Replacement
- High Voltage Coil Lead Replacement
- Ignition Module Replacement
- Ignition Switch Replacement
- Ignition Signal Sensor Timing Adjustment
- Vacuum Advance Timing Adjustment
- Centrifugal Advance Timing Adjustment
We Bring Our Knowledge to Our Clients
As part of the Repco family we know how important ongoing education is. Therefore we have created a glossary of common ignition system parts to pass on to you.
- Spark Plug Wire: Connects the spark plugs to the distributer
- Compression Chamber: Chamber which connects the spark plugs and fuel
- Vacuum Advance: Timing of the lighting of the spark plugs
- Alternator: Generates the electric current from the power in the battery
- Ignition Coil: Set of coils which lead the current to the spark plugs
For all your ignition system issues, contact Mechanics 2 U!