Exhaust Systems Services
If there is a loud rumbling sound or strange smell coming from your car or truck, it could be the exhaust system. A broken exhaust pipe or catalytic converter could cause serious issues for your car. When you are looking to get a check-up or need emergency service in Rocklea, contact us!
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U?
As our name states, we are mechanics who will come to you! We offer a mobile mechanic service so if your car is broken and will not start, is making a loud rumbling but you cannot get the time off of work to visit us, we will visit you. This service means that you can be back on the road faster thanks to our experienced team of technicians.
Along with our premium mobile mechanic service other benefits of working with Mechanics 2 U in Brisbane include:
- We are a Repco Authorised Service Centre. This means that we have the personality of a small local company with the tools, training and guarantee from a larger company.
- There is no need to get worried or worked up when you have car trouble. The ability of our mobile mechanic service paired with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee means that no matter where car service happens, you know that it is top quality.
- Even though we are small we have the tools and diagnostic equipment to keep your whole fleet running just like new.
Some of Our Exhaust Services Include:
- Catalytic Converter Servicing and Replacement
- Exhaust System Overhaul
- Muffler Replacement
- Installation of Cat Back Performance Parts
What You Should Know About Exhaust Systems
While terms like cat back and catalytic converter make for lunch time conversation for our team, you may not be as familiar with them. We feel that helping our clients become as educated as possible makes our team and our car owners stronger. Some common exhaust system terms to know include:
- Catalytic Converter: This converts the emissions from the engine through chemical processes to less harmful emissions.
- Cat Back: This is the pipe system which connects the catalytic converter to the muffler.
- Sheath: Protective cover which shield the engine from the heat created by the catalytic converter.
- Expansion Chamber: Uses the exhaust pressure to push air into the vehicles fuel system for increased power and efficiency.
If you're struggling with an exhaust system issue, call us today and let us come out 2 U!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am am to 5:00 pm