Engine Oil Sludge Removal Service
At Mechanics 2 U we understand that car issues do not wait until you are near the shop to happen. We know that a CV joint and boot can break when you are on your way to a play at the children's school or on your way to an important meeting. Growling, vibrations and clicking are not sounds you want when in transit. If you are experiencing these symptoms, call our team at Mechanics 2 U to get service today!
Why Choose Mechanics 2 U
- Peace of Mind: As we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Repair on the Go: What sets us apart from other Brisbane mechanics is that we have the tools and the team to come to you to service your vehicle.
- Top Mechanics: The Mechanics 2 U team is kept up to date on the latest parts and services thanks to ongoing training
Engine oil is designed to provide proper friction between many of the moving parts in an engine. The oil will additionally remove impurities from the combustion engine. When the oil becomes saturated it can no longer take any more impurities and it turns to sludge. Regular oil changes and an engine oil sludge flush will help to get everything back into peak condition. Make an appointment with Mechanics 2 U and we will come to you to remove any gunk.
Why Work With Mechanics 2 U
- Peace of Mind: All of the work we do in Rocklea is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Saving You Money: Engine oil keeps your car working at peak efficiency. Sludge can cause there to be an overload in the engine which means that it takes more energy and fuel to make the vehicle work. Our sludge removal service will help you save money.
- Convenient Service: At Mechanics 2 U we know that you cannot always make it to the shop. This is why we come to you; service and convenience all on your schedule.
How is Engine Oil Sludge Removal Performed
There are two ways to remove the sludge from your engine. The first, and simpler way, can be done when sludge is found early. Our team will perform an oil change. We recommend that you have this performed every 5,000 km.
For engine oil sludge which has been built up and may be corroding the gaskets and other parts, we suggest an engine flush. This service may include taking apart parts of the engine and cleaning them by hand to remove the sludge.
Symptoms of Engine Oil Sludge Buildup
As engine oil sludge is something which is taking place under the hood it can be hard to pinpoint. Here are some of the common symptoms that there is an engine oil sludge issue with your vehicle:
- Poor Fuel Mileage
- Problems Starting
- Problems Accelerating
- Problems Changing Gears
- Loss of Oil Pressure
- Issues with Emissions
Keep your engine working at peak condition by making an appointment for engine oil sludge removal with Mechanics 2 U today!
CV Joint and Boot Services from Mechanics 2 U Include:
- CV Boot Repair
- CV Joint Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- Tripod Joint Replacement
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- High Pressure Grease Application
- Thompson Constant Velocity Joint Repair
CV Joint and Boot Common Issues
Without the CV joint and boot system a vehicle would not perform correctly. These parts work with the transmission and the drive shaft to ensure a smooth ride. The small rolling balls in the CV joint work to keep the tyres rotating at a smooth speed in relation to the transmission. When this system gets dirty or there is wear and tear, it can create serious issues. Some of the most common issues which we see at Mechanics 2 U include:
When you are sidelined by a CV joint and boot issue, call the team at Mechanics 2 U and get back on the road today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm