CV Joint and Boot Services
At Mechanics 2 U we understand that car issues do not wait until you are near the shop to happen. We know that a CV joint and boot can break when you are on your way to a play at the children's school or on your way to an important meeting. Growling, vibrations and clicking are not sounds you want when in transit. If you are experiencing these symptoms, call our team at Mechanics 2 U to get service today!
Why Choose Mechanics 2 U
- Peace of Mind: As we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Repair on the Go: What sets us apart from other Brisbane mechanics is that we have the tools and the team to come to you to service your vehicle.
- Top Mechanics: The Mechanics 2 U team is kept up to date on the latest parts and services thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
CV Joint and Boot Services from Mechanics 2 U Include:
- CV Boot Repair
- CV Joint Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- Tripod Joint Replacement
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- High Pressure Grease Application
- Thompson Constant Velocity Joint Repair
CV Joint and Boot Common Issues
Without the CV joint and boot system a vehicle would not perform correctly. These parts work with the transmission and the drive shaft to ensure a smooth ride. The small rolling balls in the CV joint work to keep the tyres rotating at a smooth speed in relation to the transmission. When this system gets dirty or there is wear and tear, it can create serious issues. Some of the most common issues which we see at Mechanics 2 U include:
When you are sidelined by a CV joint and boot issue, call the team at Mechanics 2 U and get back on the road today!