Cooling System Services
The radiator, hoses and electronic sensors are just some of the parts which go into your cooling system. This is the system which helps to remove the hot fluids from the engine, filter them through the radiator and then bring back cool fluids for the engine and transmission to use. Without this system you could be stranded on the side of the road with an overheating vehicle. If you are ever stuck in Rocklea, call Mechanics 2U and we will be on our way!
Why Work With Mechanics 2U
- Peace of Mind: It is out of the ordinary to have a mechanic come to you. Relax all of the work we perform is backed with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee as we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre.
- Repairs on Your Time: As we come to you, it is simple to schedule a repair. We will work with you at our shop, at your home, at the kids' school or even at work.
- Fantastic Mechanics: As we are a part of the Repco family, all of our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest services and parts thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
Cooling System Services from Mechanics 2U Include:
- Radiator Cleaning
- Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Cap Repair
- Radiator Cap Replacement
- Cooling Fan Replacement
- Filling of the Antifreeze
- Cooling Hose Replacement
- Lower Hose Replacement
- Upper Hose Replacement
- Water Hose Replacement
- Air Cooling Service
- Liquid Cooling Service
- Thermostat Replacement
What Makes Up the Cooling System?
The cooling system is a special arrangement of many different parts working to keep the high energy and high heat from the engine from causing the vehicle to overheat. Some of the main parts of the cooling system include:
- Radiator: Conducts the heat out of the coolant liquid and away from the engine.
- Radiator Cap: Pressurized cap used to increase the boiling point of the coolant liquid.
- Antifreeze: Additive which is added to the coolant to change the freezing and boiling point.
- Thermostat: Measures the temperature of the liquids as they leave the engine.
Prevent your vehicle from overheating by scheduling a visit from the Repco Authorised team at Mechanics 2U today!