Carbon Clean Services
Issues with carbon build-up in the vehicle can leave you stranded on the side of the road. Not only will your car not properly atomise fuel, but it may not start altogether. There is no need to risk the issues of failing emissions or not getting started. Make an appoint to see of be seen by Mechanics 2 U in Rocklea, today!
Why Work With Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre you know that whether you are bringing your car in, or we are coming out to meet you, all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Easy Service: When your car will not start, how are you supposed to get to the shop? The team at Mechanics 2 U will show up to service your vehicle whether you are at work, at home or stuck out at the market.
- Great Value: As a mobile service we know that time is money. We strive to always bring you the top service, in an efficient manner and at the perfect price for your budget.
What Is a Carbon Clean Service
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it may be time for a carbon clean:
- Build-up in the fuel injectors resulting in an improper atomisation of fuel and loss of fuel efficiency.
- Vehicle will not start because of a build-up of carbon on the spark plugs.
- Failure to pass emissions because of a build-up of unburned fuel and other residue left in the catalytic converter.
- There can be a shaking in the engine because of a misfire of the spark plugs and not all the combustion cylinders igniting.
Carbon clean services are a simple process which can include:
- Putting an additive in the fuel to work it's way through the system as clean as you drive.
- Taking apart the engine and fuel injection system to clean the individual parts and run them through an ultrasonic bath.
Do not suffer with these symptoms any longer. Call us to schedule a carbon clean service with Mechanics 2 U today!